Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Abeeco Limited.
All material contained in this website is protected by intellectual property rights. All intellectual property on this website is owned by Abeeco Limited.
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this website provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgment of Abeeco rights in the relevant content. If you wish to link to any part of this website, you must obtain Abeeco Ltd prior written consent. You may not use this website, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way.
Abeeco Ltd does not guarantee the content on this website will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. You recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time. The content of this website is provided on an “as is” basis. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on any content on, or accessed through this website. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content on this website should contact Abeeco directly.
Abeeco Ltd will not accept any liability, loss of damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of or reliance upon any information on this website.
To the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on or accessed through it; and
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website or the content on or accessed through it.
- We do not warrant that the website, content or the servers that make it available are virus, error or free of other harmful components. Service may from time to time be interrupted. The operation of this website may be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
If you are dissatisfied with this website or any content or material on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of this website.
This website may contain links to third party websites. Such links do not imply that Abeeco checks, endorses, approves or agrees with the third party websites it links to. No condition, warranty or other terms or representation is given in relation to any such websites.
Abeeco may collect, retain and update personal information about you which you provide both:
- Directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information or to go on mailing lists; and
- Indirectly through your use of this website.
Abeeco may use this information for purposes connected with providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services to you.
You are entitled to access and correct the personal information Abeeco Ltd holds about you at any time. You can request to be removed from any Abeeco Ltd mailing list by emailing us.
This website and content has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of New Zealand law. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this website will be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants will only be entered into the draw once. First valid entry per individual is the only accepted entry from that individual.
- The winners will be notified within 2 days of the Closing Date. Winners must claim their prize within 15 days of being notified. The Promoter will send out the prizes to the winners within 30 days of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The promoter is Abeeco Ltd (the ‘Promoter’) whose address is at Unit 3, 6 Omega Street, Rosedale, Albany 0630, Auckland, New Zealand.
Additional T’s & C’s for Social Media
- To enter the competition from Facebook, entrants must comment (internet access required) by the Closing Date. Entrants will need to be a fan of the abeeco health Facebook page.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- Competitions are open to New Zealand participants only unless otherwise stated
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and countries of residence of the competition winners.